Monitor Audio Silver 100 Bookshelf Speakers - Gloss Black (Pair)
- Proprietary-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) optimized to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increase the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Unique RST Cone profile for best diaphragm rigidity and lowest distortion
- HiVe II port technology ensures linear transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors for maximum signal transfer
SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speakers - Pair (Piano Gloss Black)
- Reference bookshelf speakers with flawless tonal balance, stunning dynamics, unveiled highs and amazing low frequency extension. The Ultra Bookshelf speakers perform in the echelon of the world’s finest audiophile and home theater loudspeakers, yet cost a fraction of the price.
- 6.5-inch mid-bass drivers feature composite glass-fiber cones that yield excellent stiffness to mass ratio for enhanced sensitivity and voicing that’s transparent and completely faithful to the source material. 1-inch aluminum dome tweeter is light, efficient, and rigid, and plays crystal clear at high volumes. The clarity offers a sense of transparency, while offering an ‘airy’ presentation so vocals, dialogue and musical content always sound crisp, smooth and natural.
- A proprietary SVS SoundMatch 2–way crossover enhanced by expertly refined topology ensures accurate frequency response and silky-smooth transitions between drivers as well as pinpoint imaging and phase coherency.
- Every feature on the Ultra Bookshelf speaker cabinet is designed with a sonic purpose in mind. Tapered edges on the cabinet’s front baffle, known as chamfers, minimize edge diffraction for clear and precise soundstaging. Internally, each cabinet employs separate sub-enclosures of the mid-bass driver and tweeter to optimize performance and minimize interaction between drive units.
- “Superb clarity, classy looks, a wide soundstage and an unbelievable low end. The SVS Ultra is the Best Bookshelf speaker under $1,000.” -TheMasterSwitch
Audioengine HD3 Wireless Speaker | Desktop Monitor Speakers | Home Music System aptX HD Bluetooth, 60W Powered Bookshelf Stereo Speakers, AUX Audio, USB, RCA Inputs/Outputs, 24-bit DAC (Cherry Wood)
- POWERED BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS WITH 100 FOOT RANGE: The HD3 Bluetooth Speakers feature built-in analog power amplifiers that bring you incredible audio. The aptX HD Bluetooth codec with 100 foot range and 24-bit DAC allow you to bypass the low-quality sound card in your laptop or phone to deliver premium quality sound.
- FEATURES: Small speakers with a big sound that fills any room, premium Bluetooth wireless that works with all your devices and apps and high-end sound wrapped in hand-built wood cabinets. Simple setup, no receiver needed, no network setup, no passwords, front panel volume control and headphone jack. Bluetooth, USB, RCA & 3.5mm inputs.
- WORKS WITH: Turntables with built-in or external preamps, all music players: phones, desktop computers, laptops, notebooks, TVs with an analog output, CD and DVD players, video game consoles and all products with 1/8" mini-jack or RCA outputs
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Pair of Audioengine HD3 Wireless Powered Speakers, Bluetooth antenna, 2m speaker wire, power supply & cord, 1.5m 3.5mm mini-jack audio cable, 1.5m USB cable, microfiber speaker bags and cable bags, setup guide, brochure
- WARRANTY: Audioengine builds quality speakers that they stand behind. All Audioengine products come with a 3-year transferable warranty. COVERAGE: Stellar US based customer support and 3 year product coverage is included. Based in Austin, TX, Audioengine has been changing the way people listen to music since 2005. Our passion is creating products that sound great, are easy to use, and make people want to listen to music every day.
Elac Uni-FI UB5 Slim Bookshelf Speaker (Finished Satin Black Cabinet, Pair)
- Custom-designed Concentric driver
- Beautiful, furniture-quality finish
- Sophisticated crossover. Sensitivity - 85 dB at 2.83 v/1m. Nominal impedance - 4 Ω . minimum 3.4 Ω. Recommended amplifier power - 40 to 140 wpc
- Sophisticated aluminum woofer
- Custom-designed binding posts